The Spencer Foundation partners with KIDS NEED MoRE on their Annual Holiday Cheer Bus Elf Ride, collecting toys and gifts and delivering them to families coping with serious illness. Want to join in the joy? There are lots of ways to help!
Looking for the latest news on Cheer Bus activities? Go to our Cheer Bus News page!
Sign Up A Family
If you know a family who has been coping with serious illness and loss, we want to help create good, hopeful and joyful memories for them this season. Contact the KIDS NEED MoRE office at 631.608.3135 or email@example.com to refer a family, and their caring staff will coordinate. We respect how humbling it can be when reaching out for support, and we want to let our families know how much it HELPS US, and how much JOY it brings to US when we get to share the holidays with them.
You can drop off new, unwrapped toys at the following locations through Friday December 13th:
– Coleman Financial Group, 1600 Express Drive South, Suite 123, Hauppauge, NY
– AllState, 640 Horseblock Road, Farmingville NY
– AllState, 166 Higbie Lane, West Islip NY
– Copiague Chamber of Commerce, 1226 Montauk Hwy, Copiague NY
– Island Electrical Corp, 76 Kerrigan Street, Long Beach NY
– Ondrives Precision Mechanical, 216 North Main Street, Freeport NY
– R+R Dental, 754 South Broadway, Hicksville NY
– Relocators, 335 Kennedy Dr, Hauppauge NY
– Tax Kingdom, 556 Suffolk Ave, Brentwood NY
– Tax Kingdom, 1120A Montauk Hwy, Mastic NY
– Tax Kingdom, 284 Waverly Ave, Medford NY
– West Hills Chiropractic, 400 West Jericho Turnpike, Huntington NY
You can also bring them to the KiDS NEED MoRE offices at 600 Albany Avenue, Amityville NY, from Monday December 16th through Friday December 20th between the hours of 10 AM and 3 PM.
Or to make things even more convenient, buy something from the Cheer Bus Wish List on Amazon.com. You can even have your Amazon package delivered directly to the Spencer Foundation at 46 Glenna Little Trail, Huntington, NY 11743.
If you prefer to make a cash donation, The Spencer Foundation has a donor that will match all contributions over $50 (up to a total of $5000) made on our website from now until November 30th, 2019. Just click here to go to our donations page.
Be An Elf!
Looking to do something special with your friends and family this season? Sign up to be an elf! We also welcome businesses to partner with us. It’s a wonderful workplace team building activity. You can collect toys and gifts, and then, on December 22nd, 2019, join as a team and deliver the gifts, sing carols and spread joy all over Long Island with us! Buses leave from 600 Albany Avenue, Amityville and Holtsville and Miller Place area.
Hope to see you on board!